Metal Wire Shaving Heads
We have been manufacturing shaving heads since 1985 for various customers in the wire and cable industry and we export our devices worldwide. Our shaving process is environmentally friendly: no chemicals are used, and the chips generated during shaving can be recycled. We also provide shaving tools according to our customers' needs.
Fields of application:
- Non-ferrous wires: copper, brass, aluminum, etc.
- Ferrous wires: high-carbon, low-carbon, stainless, and other steels
- Shaved diameter up to 18mm depending on materials
- Improvement of the surface finish
- Removal of impurities and corrosion
- Economical and eco-friendly solution
for diameters below 5 mm
The most rigid shaving head dedicated to wires up to diameter 18mm, depending on the material
Machine equipped with TR02
Shaving chip conveyor